Our consultants work closely with our clients to ensure that the event health and safety standards are set to a high level at the very beginning, to ensure that all contractors are aware of their responsibilities and that they are aware that a safe working environment increases productivity and image projection.
A typical event planning diary follows:
- Initial concept meeting with client
- Carry out a site risk assessment
- Produce the Event Health and Safety Policy
- Ensure all contractors are vetted to ensure compliance, certification and levels of insurance
- Authorise contractors method statements and risk assessments
- Attend meeting with other parties i.e. Police Service, local authority, Fire Service
- Monitor the construction of the event and carry out site inspection with respect to safety and welfare
- Monitor the event
- Monitor the de-construction of the event
- Produce post event report, if required by client.
View NZ memorial London (Courtesy of NZ TV)
(Windows Media 19 Mb)