Construction Site Safety Supervision
ASIS Risk Management has expertise in the following areas in construction:
- Plant installation - gensets, chillers, HVAC, condensers, boilers etc;
- Mechanical services - fuel and chilled water pipe fabrication.
- Construction Site Safety Managers - site attendance weekly or monthly ensuring that the site/project manager is supported and to carry out a site inspection at the same time. Also can carry out any accident investigation and review of the risk assessments and procedures, in line with ISO 18001;
- A Site Safety Supervisor (SSS)- monitors the safety on site daily, normally wears many hats and whilst monitoring the contractors risk assessments and method statements the SSS can co-ordinate: the site waste management plan, logistics, welfare including cleaning services and keeps the Construction Phase Health and Safety Plan up to date, whilst liaising with the CDM-C;
- Or use our consultants on an ad-hoc basis for site inspections, audits, accident investigations, training etc.