Issuing and Reviewing Fire Plans
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 (FSO) came into effect in October 2006 and replaced over 70 pieces of fire safety law.
The FSO applies to all non-domestic premises in England and Wales, including the common parts of blocks of flats and houses in multiple occupation. The law applies to you if you are:
- responsible for business premises
- an employer or self-employed with business premises
- responsible for a part of a dwelling where that part is solely used for business purposes
- a charity or voluntary organisation
- a contractor with a degree of control over any premises
- providing accommodation for paying guests
Under the FSO, the responsible person must carry out a fire safety risk assessment and implement and maintain a fire management plan.
ASIS Risk Management can carry out the Fire Risk Assessment (FRA) with you and provide a Fire Plan. Should the FRA highlight deficiencies we will advise on their criticality.
Please contact us for our daily or hourly rates on: 020 8253 9878 or email email@example.com