CIEH Level 3 Health and Safety in the WorkplaceWho needs this qualification?
Everyone working in a supervisory position.
This qualification will give understanding of health and safety responsibilities for those who supervise others at work - for example managers / team leaders, small business owners etc. In addition this qualification is an ideal development stage for those considering progression on to CIEH Advanced Certificate in Health and Safety and/or Nebosh Diploma.
Participants will be instructed in setting, supervising and maintaining good standards in Health & Safety at work.
The training programme consists of the following units:
- Concept of Health and Safety and the law
- Health and Safety Organisation and Management
- Accidents in the Workplace
- Health in the Workplace
- Legal Provisions
- Risk assessment - workplace inspection
- Noise, Working at Height, Fire, Transport
- Ergonomics and DSE, Manual Handling
- Supervising Health and Safety
- First aid and welfare provision
Assessment - Multiple choice examination
Cost - 'Open' course held at ASIS
£399.00 + vat per person
This is a tutor led course, supported by a 400 page student reference book.
Back to list