CIEH Level 3 Health & Safety in the WorkplaceThis qualification will give understanding of health and safety responsibilities for those who supervise others at work - for example managers / team leaders, small business owners etc. In addition this qualification is an ideal development stage for those considering progression on to CIEH Advanced Certificate in Health and Safety.
Participants will be instructed in setting, supervising and maintaining good standards in Health & Safety at work. The training programme consists of the following units:
- Concept of Health and Safety
- Accidents in the Workplace
- Health in the Workplace
- Legal Provisions
- Risk assessment - workplace inspection
- Noise, Fire, DSE, Transport
- Health and Safety Organisation and Management
- Supervising Health and Safety
This is a tutor led, 3 day course, supported by a 400 page student reference book. The qualification is awarded following successful completion of a multiple choice examination.
Back to list